jueves, 3 de abril de 2008

Lo que se escuchara el martes...

o posiblemente...

KORN

  • Intro (del Untitled)
  • Right Now
  • A.D.I.D.A.S.
  • Hold On
  • Starting Over
  • Falling Away From Me/Open Up Outro
  • Coming Undone/We Will Rock You (Cover de Queen)
  • Here to Stay
  • Shoots and Ladders Intro / Helmet in the Bush
  • FagetFreak on a Leash
  • Evolution

---Encore---

  • Somebody Someone
  • Got the Life
  • Blind

OZZY
  • I Don't Wanna Stop
  • Bark at the Moon
  • Suicide Solution
  • Mr. Crowley
  • Not Going Away
  • War Pigs
  • Road to Nowhere
  • Crazy Train
  • Iron Man
  • I Don't Know
  • Here for you
  • I Don't Wanna Change the World

---Encore---

  • Mama I'm Coming Home
  • Paranoid

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.